Freeware (IRIX) » Product Release Notes / Information
find in page
xless-1.7: description + notes
Xless pops up a window on the display specified, containing
the file specified on the command line or piped in from
stdin. This file may easily be viewed using the scrollbar
to the left of the window. Xless also takes input from the
standard input. Extra function are available on the toolbox
to the right of the window:
For further information on using xless please read the
online help information.
- Pop up a help window.
- Search a specified pattern
- Search the next occurance of the above specified pattern
- Open a session of the editor (specified in the environment
EDITOR) on the current file
- Reload the current file
- Change file in the current window
- Open a new xless window to display the specified file
- Print the current file
- Close the current window
To install this package, go to the SGI Freeware site.
what's new |